Arclight Project Shop is a product that is part of St Andrews Medical Innovations Limited. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the University of St Andrews. We promise that if any St Andrews Medical Innovations Limited product purchased online does not meet with your requirements for any reason, you may return it in line with our return policy. Majority of the profits made from our online shop help directly support people in Low/Medium countries by way of subsidising the price. The remaining profits help support teaching and research at the University of St Andrews.
We aim to dispatch orders every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Exchange items will be returned to you once the returned products have been received and the additional shipping payment has been received. If you would like to check the status of your return or exchange then please contact us.
Terms and conditions
A contract between the customer and St Andrews Medical Innovations Limited for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted and processed (at which point the buyer's credit card will be charged for the value of goods dispatched, plus postage where appropriate). This does not affect the customer's statutory rights.
- Our goods are provided to customers on the basis that title will not pass until a period of three months has elapsed since the items were dispatched. This term applies regardless of the method of payment used in relation to the goods.
- St Andrews Medical Innovations Limited cannot accept liability for any failure by the customer to comply with specific instructions stated on the product or website. This statement does not affect the customer's statutory rights.
- We accept most major credit cards.
- Our website will endeavor to show all items currently available to customers.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to your order value, please see delivery below.
- If the goods are subject to import duties and/or taxes for overseas orders, these costs will solely be borne by you.
- Goods purchased on the website can be returned to us for a full refund or exchange within three months of the date of purchase - exclusions apply.
- Please note we cannot currently ship to United States of Amercia, South America, Canada and the EU (excluding the UK) at the moment.
- All in country taxes and charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We go to great lengths to ensure the security of your orders and all orders are transmitted over a secure connection. Our online store is maintained on a secure server and no credit card details are stored on our systems.
Registered office address
The registered office address of St Andrews Medical Innovation Limited is
Walter Bower House